Soliant is currently hiring exceptional and qualified candidates who have experience providing pediatric therapy services. Join our team this school year as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in the Monroe, North Carolina area.
· Caseload PreK-12th grade (based on individual experience and preference of district)
· Associate or Bachelors Degree
· Active/ pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology of North Carolina
· IEP & AAC experience preferred but not required
· Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
· 401k Plan
Interested? Please send resume to email@example.com. After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement