SLPA position opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school district in North East Portland! We are looking to hire compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: K-6, 50-60 students
- Assist SLP in assessments, evaluations, implement interventions, etc.
- Indirect and direct services
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- SLPA License in California
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement