Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant
Location: Garfield, ID
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity near Garfield, ID? Soliant is currently hiring for a talented and motivated Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team for the 23/24 school year.
- Provide support to licensed Speech-Language Pathologists in delivering speech and language services to students
- Assist in implementing individualized treatment plans developed by the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Work with students in both individual and group settings to improve their speech and language skills
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support students' communication goals
- Help monitor and document students' progress, contributing to progress reports and assessments
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Associate's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or a related field
- Valid certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant in Idaho (SLPA)
- Previous experience working with students with speech and language disorders is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team
At Soliant, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing support to our employees. Join our team and make a positive impact on the communication skills of students in Idaho.
If interested, apply today!
Contact: Julian Laurent
Phone: (770) 325-0307
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to the team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement