Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with an excellent school district near Omaha, NE. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts.
Looking to have a clear sense of purpose, the ability to meet personal goals, and have a feeling of personal appreciation. This is the opportunity for you!
- Dates: Beginning of January 2023 – End of March 2023
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- K – 6, providing language and articulation services
- Will have a detailed plan on how each student is served either in a group or individual setting. Will also have the amount of services minutes laid out for each student. Will not be assessing or running MDT or IEP meetings
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Variety of disabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active NE State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement