Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with communication disorders? Soliant, is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team in Fairfield, CA. This is a full-time position offering a rewarding opportunity to work with a diverse caseload and make a difference in the lives of your patients.
- Collaborate with Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to implement therapy plans and interventions for patients with speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Assist with screenings, evaluations, and assessments to determine treatment goals and progress.
- Provide direct therapy services to individuals or groups as prescribed by the supervising SLP.
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant license in the state of Connecticut (CT SLPA license).
- Previous experience working with individuals with communication disorders preferred.
If you wish to be considered immediately for a position send your resume to the email below.Parker Cockrell Account Executive Soliant | email@example.com 470-508-2944
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement