Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Opening - Near Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, CA 10 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with communication disorders? Soliant is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team in . This is a full-time position offering a rewarding opportunity to work with a diverse caseload and make a difference in the lives of your patients.
- Collaborate with Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to implement therapy plans and interventions for patients with speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Assist with screenings, evaluations, and assessments to determine treatment goals and progress.
- Provide direct therapy services to individuals or groups as prescribed by the supervising SLP.
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant license in the state of California (CA SLPA license).
- Previous experience working with individuals with communication disorders preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills..
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement