Soliant is working with a very supportive school district near San Francisco that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. The school is eager to find a talented & dedicated SLPA to provide services for students in need for next school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLPA License in California
- B.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie for more information!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, SLPA, CCC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement