Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) 2022-2023 SY - Knightsen, CA
Knightsen , CA 2 days agoApply Now
We are looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) wanting to work in a school based environment for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. We have partnered with a school district near Knightsen, CA looking to fulfil this roll. This opportunity will guarantee full time hours on one single campus.
Send a resume to [email protected] for more information on this school district and many others!
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full-Time Hours
- Caseload: discussed with director on interview
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
I wish you luck in your search! Hope to hear from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement