Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) 23/24 in Country Club Hills, IL
Country Club Hills, IL 24 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Country Club Hills, Illinois area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming 23/24 school year
- SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY, SLPA welcome to apply!
- Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLPA license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement