Are you a skilled Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) seeking an exciting full-time opportunity near Phoenix, AZ? Soliant, a leading healthcare staffing company, is currently hiring for a rewarding position in this field. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of individuals with communication disorders.
- Position: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- Employment Type: Full-Time (37.5/hrs.)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ area
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Job Responsibilities: As an SLPA at Soliant, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting licensed Speech-Language Pathologists in providing therapeutic services to patients.
- Implementing treatment plans and interventions designed by the supervising SLP.
- Conducting speech and language therapy sessions with individuals or small groups.
- Monitoring and documenting patient progress and outcomes.
- Collaborating with the SLP and other members of the healthcare team to develop effective treatment strategies.
Qualifications: To be considered for the SLPA position, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program or equivalent.
- Current SLPA license or certification in the state of Arizona (or eligible for licensure).
- Previous experience working as an SLPA is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and embracing innovation in education, we would love to hear from you! For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement