Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job in Deer Park, TX
Deer Park, TX 4 days agoApply Now
Soliant is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a contract position near Deer Park, TX for a school-based position. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready is to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- License in state of practice
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement