Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job Near Austell, Georgia
Douglasville, GA 13 days agoApply Now
A school district located near Austell, GA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- 2023/2024 School Year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Bachelors of Science degree
- Georgia license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement