Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) near Smith River, CA
Smith River, CA 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) in Northern California school districts. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year conveniently located in a small coastal town. Apply today to start your next adventure!
- Full-time position with guaranteed hours
- 2022-2023 School year
- Pre-K Caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision packages available
- Supportive hiring manager and team!
- Weekly competitive pay
- ASHA SLPA Certification in California
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement