Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)- needed in Redlands, California
Redlands, CA 10 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a skilled and motivated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Redlands, California area. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming School Year
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders required.
- Must have active or pending state SLPA license.
- Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required.
- Guaranteed hours for direct/indirect services and weekly pay
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement