Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Needs Near Tompkinsville, KY|| 23-24
Tompkinsville, KY 20 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) School Job Description
Position: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Kentucky (KY)
Contract Duration: ASAP - May 15
Hours: 35 hours per week
Schools: 3 elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 high school (All same caseload)
Reports to: District Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Caseload: To be determined in accordance with guidelines
Job Type: Contract Position
Hiring Process: Quick interview and hiring process
Compensation: Competitive pay with guaranteed hours
We are seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team for a contract position in Kentucky (KY). The SLPA will provide valuable support to our district's Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in serving students across multiple school levels.
- Collaborate with the district SLP to assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in students.
- Assist in the development and implementation of individualized treatment plans.
- Work with students one-on-one or in small groups to improve communication skills.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communicate with parents and teachers as needed.
- Collaborate with other educational professionals to create a supportive learning environment for students with speech and language disorders.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and techniques in speech pathology.
- Valid SLPA certification or licensure in Kentucky.
- Bachelor's degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to speech pathology in educational settings.
- Competitive compensation.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Opportunity to work in multiple school settings.
- Valuable experience in a supportive educational environment.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our team of dedicated professionals, making a difference in the lives of our students. If you are interested in this position or have any further inquiries, please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement