Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Opening Near Davis, CA | 2023-24 School Year
Davis, CA 5 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Job Type: Part-Time, Academic Year Position (August 2023 to June 2024)
Schedule: 16-24 hours per week
Caseload: Pre-Kindergarten (PK) to 8th Grade
- Collaborate with the Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to support students with speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Assist in conducting screenings and assessments to identify students in need of speech and language services.
- Implement individualized treatment plans and therapy interventions under the supervision of the SLP.
- Provide direct support to students in both individual and group settings to improve their communication skills.
- Assist in monitoring students' progress and documenting session notes and progress reports.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to support students' speech and language development in the classroom.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders or related field.
- Completion of an SLPA program and possession of SLPA certification.
- Experience working with children in a school or clinical setting, preferably with PK-8th grade students.
- Knowledge of various speech and language disorders and familiarity with therapy techniques.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage caseload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, parents, and staff.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions from the supervising SLP.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement