Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Opening Near Manteca, CA | 2023-24 School Year
Manteca, CA 8 days agoApply Now
Are you a dedicated and bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant seeking an exciting opportunity to work with students in a school setting? We are currently seeking a passionate and skilled Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team at a school near Manteca, California for the full school year 2023-24. If you have fluency in both English and Spanish and a strong desire to make a positive impact on students' communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
- Contract Type: Full-time, Full School Year 2023-24
- Location: Near Manteca, California
Responsibilities: As a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to support students' communication needs in both English and Spanish. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with assessments and screenings to identify students' speech and language disorders in both languages.
- Implementing individualized therapy plans and interventions designed by the supervising Speech Language Pathologist in both English and Spanish.
- Conducting therapy sessions, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression in both languages.
- Providing support and guidance to students in achieving their therapy goals in both languages.
- Collaborating with the supervising Speech Language Pathologist, teachers, and other professionals to integrate therapy strategies into the students' educational plans.
- Assisting with progress monitoring and maintaining accurate documentation of therapy sessions in both languages.
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) program or related field.
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist Assistant license or certification in California.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages.
- Previous experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in a school setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of speech and language disorders and familiarity with therapy techniques in both English and Spanish.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement