Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Opening Near Mountain View, CA | 2023-24 School Year
Mountain View, CA 16 days agoApply Now
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist Assistant seeking an exciting opportunity to work with students in a school setting? We are currently seeking a passionate and skilled Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team at a school near Mountain View, California for the full school year 2023-24. If you have a strong desire to make a positive impact on students' communication skills and a commitment to collaborative therapy, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
- Contract Type: Full-time, Full School Year 2023-24
- Location: Near Mountain View, California
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to support students' communication needs. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with assessments and screenings to identify students' speech and language disorders.
- Implementing individualized therapy plans and interventions designed by the supervising Speech Language Pathologist.
- Conducting therapy sessions, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Providing support and guidance to students in achieving their therapy goals.
- Collaborating with the supervising Speech Language Pathologist, teachers, and other professionals to integrate therapy strategies into the students' educational plans.
- Assisting with progress monitoring and maintaining accurate documentation of therapy sessions.
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) program or related field.
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist Assistant license or certification in California.
- Previous experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in a school setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of speech and language disorders and familiarity with therapy techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement