*Now Hiring* Full time, School-Based SLPA, '22-'23
Soliant is looking to place a full-time, licensed Speech Language Pathology Assistant in the Salem, OR area. This position is onsite for the upcoming school year, to provide speech services to school age children. Directors are actively interviewing, apply today!
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- 22/23 School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- Oregon SLPA licensure required
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- Weekly pay w/ Guaranteed hours
- 401K Matching
This position is actively interviewing, for immediate consideration contact our hiring coordinator, Katherine Ravenell.
Not the position or location desired? We have opportunities nationwide! Send your resume via email to our hiring coordinator.
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant Health
(678) 710-7972 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement