Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position: Litchfield Park, AZ
Litchfield Park, AZ 13 days agoApply Now
School-based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) – Litchfield Park, Arizona
A great school in the Litchfield area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist assistant (SLPA) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with pediatrics is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is actively interviewing, apply today!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-12th school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Arizona SLPA License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement