Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting near Wolfe City, TX. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full-Time Hours (Part-time may be considered)
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLPA license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
This is a quick interview and offer process! Please only apply if you are ready to make a career move.
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement