Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a supportive school district in Sacramento, CA.
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLPA License in California
- B.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie for more information!
*Please do not apply without an SLPA license*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement