Soliant is working with an amazing school district near Scranton that is looking for an SLPA. The school is eager to find a dedicated SLPA to provide services for students in need for the 22-23 school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLPA License in Pennsylvania
- B.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie for more information!
Assistant, SLPA, CCC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement