Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Westminster, MD
Westminster, MD 22 days agoApply Now
Soliant, in collaboration with a school district in Westminster, MD, is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant contractor (SLPA). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Westminster, MD. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Maryland
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Must have AAC experience and Autism experience
- Be ASHA certified (SLPA)
- Full Time #0ish Hours per Week
- School-year 2023-2024
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- License reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Angelina Titovtsova | 678-894-0633
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement