Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school district near Columbus, Georgia. This is a full-time position for the 2022-2023 school year. We will be setting up zoom interviews this week. Submit your application and resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist Speech Language Pathologist with evaluations, assessments, and implement interventions.
- Flexible caseload
- Discuss preference of age groups in an interview!
- Indirect and direct work included
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Experience working with children
- SLPA License in GA
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- W2, Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement