Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is searching for a professional Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a highly desired school district near McCall, ID. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact in a child's life? Apply now and your new journey starts today!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Active ID State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Full time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement