Soliant Health is currently seeking a Bilingual Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a school district in Austin, TX for the 23-24 school year. This is a full-time, onsite position with a caseload to be discussed during the interview process.
- Work under the supervision of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to provide therapy to students with communication disorders.
- Assist in the development of individualized education plans (IEPs) and treatment plans for students.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine language and communication needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of student progress and treatment.
- Associate's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active SLPA license in Texas.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with bilingual or English Language Learner (ELL) students preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Soliant Health offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits and weekly pay. If you are a dedicated Bilingual SLPA who is passionate about helping students succeed and have the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply below or send your resume directly to [email protected] today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement