Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a school district in Aurora, IN for the 23-24 school year. This is a full-time, onsite position with a caseload covering PreK to Elementary students.
- Collaborate with a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to provide therapy to students with communication disorders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) and treatment plans.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication needs.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to students.
- Support students in developing speech and language skills.
- Work closely with teachers, parents, and other professionals to address students' communication goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress.
- Associate's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active SLPA license in Indiana.
- Previous experience working with PreK to Elementary students with communication disorders is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Soliant Health offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits and weekly pay. If you are a dedicated SLPA who is passionate about helping students develop their communication skills and have the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply below or email your updated resume directly to [email protected] to receive immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement