Soliant Health is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a school district in Sunnyvale, CA for the 23-24 school year. This is a full-time, onsite position, providing an excellent opportunity to work directly with students and make a positive impact on their communication skills.
- Collaborate with licensed Speech Language Pathologists to provide therapy to students with communication disorders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) and treatment plans.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication needs.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to students.
- Support students in developing and improving their speech and language skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to address students' communication goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress and services provided.
- Associate's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active SLPA license in California.
- Previous experience working with students with communication disorders is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Soliant Health offers competitive compensation packages, including benefits and weekly pay. If you are a dedicated SLPA passionate about helping students succeed and have the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply below or by emailing your updated resume to [email protected] today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement