Location: Danville, CA
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team. As an SLPA, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to provide speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of individuals with communication challenges.
• Assist the licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in implementing treatment plans for clients with speech and language disorders.
• Provide direct therapy to individuals with communication difficulties, targeting goals and objectives as outlined in their treatment plans.
• Implement therapy techniques and activities to improve clients' speech articulation, language skills, fluency, voice, and social communication.
• Collaborate with the supervising Speech-Language Pathologist to develop and modify therapy materials and resources.
• Document and maintain accurate records of therapy sessions, progress notes, and other required documentation.
• Communicate with parents/guardians and other team members to provide updates on clients' progress and recommendations for carryover activities.
• Assist in conducting screenings and assessments to identify individuals who may benefit from speech and language services.
• Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and treatment plans.
• Stay updated on current research and best practices in speech-language pathology.
• Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program or related field.
• SLPA certification/license in the state of California.
• Previous experience working as an SLPA is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of various speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and therapeutic interventions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Competitive compensation package
• Housing and travel stipends
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Continuing education opportunities
• Professional development and career advancement opportunities
How to Apply:
If you are a skilled and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant looking for a challenging and rewarding travel assignment, we encourage you to apply for this position. For immediate consideration send your resume directly to Lindsay Montay at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement