Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Boles Acres, NM
We are currently seeking a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our school team in Boles Acres, NM for the upcoming 23/24 school year. As an SLPA, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to assist with assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of communication disorders in students ranging from preschool to high school age.
- Implement treatment plans developed by the supervising Speech-Language Pathologist
- Provide direct therapy services to students with communication disorders
- Monitor student progress and document session notes
- Assist with assessments and evaluations as needed
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to support student learning
- Associate's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or related field
- State licensure or certification as an SLPA in New Mexico
- Prior experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at [email protected], or call 470-375-9244 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement