Soliant has partnered with a school in the area of Battle Creek, MI to place a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year (June)
- Wide age range on caseload, spanning preschool to high school
- Clinical fellows welcome!
This is a rural education community: we seek applicants who are not averse to driving between buildings, and who are flexible problem solvers.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Michigan license as an SLP
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement