Speech Language Pathologist - Bilingual SLP Teletherapy Job - Colorado - CO
Greenwood Village, CO 8 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is looking for a Bilingual SLP – Speech Language Pathologist for a teletherapy job based out of a Colorado - CO school system.
This is a full time, 4 day per week (Monday - Thursday) position. The SLP selected for this job opportunity will work out of their home via their personal computer and must have school based SLP experience, as well as certification to work in Colorado as well as the state they are “in” (if different from CO).
- Master’s Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- State required School SLP certifications
- Computer, Internet, etc. must meet minimum requirements for teletherapy
- School based SLP experience
- Teletherapy experience a plus
If you have interest in this Colorado teletherapy job or other SLP teletherapy job opportunities with Soliant Health, please apply and/or contact Tracey via phone, email or text at for more information. Please do not forget to email your resume.
678-837-1252 (call and/or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement