Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow for a school district in the area. We are looking for therapist who provide efficient client-centered practices and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re compassionate, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you! Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Full-time position (M-F, regular school hours)
- Caseload: K-12
- Supportive school district, supervisor, and recruiter!
- Direct and indirect work included in pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement