Job Title: School Speech Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic School Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) to join our team near Hanover, PA. The SLP CFY will provide evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services for students with communication and language disorders while completing their Clinical Fellowship Year. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication and organizational skills and have a passion for helping students.
- Provide speech and language services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine the communication needs of students.
- Develop treatment plans and goals that address the individual needs of each student.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to provide comprehensive services to students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Current Pennsylvania state licensure or eligibility for licensure
- Completion of or currently enrolled in a Clinical Fellowship Year program
- ASHA certification is preferred
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to gain experience while improving the lives of students, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume to Madison Logan at madi[email protected] or call 470-375-9244 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement