Hiring: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
Are you a passionate and motivated Clinical Fellow in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP CFY) seeking an exceptional career opportunity? Look no further! We are excited to present a rewarding position for an SLP CFY near Houston, TX, and its surrounding areas for the upcoming 23/24 school year. Join our team of professionals and gain valuable experience while making a positive impact on students' lives. Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment where students can flourish academically and socially.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results.
- Provide speech-language therapy services, addressing articulation, phonology, language comprehension and expression, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Collaborate closely with experienced SLPs, teachers, parents, and a multidisciplinary team to implement strategies and accommodations in classrooms and school settings.
- Monitor students' progress, maintain detailed documentation, and make necessary adjustments to intervention plans.
- Receive guidance and training from experienced professionals on implementing communication strategies in the classroom.
- Participate in screenings to identify students who may require speech and language services.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions, progress reports, and other required documentation.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching.
- Supportive work environment with mentorship and collaboration.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Completion of all academic coursework and clinical practicum requirements.
- Eligibility to participate in a Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) as specified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Current Texas state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- In-depth knowledge of pediatric speech and language disorders, assessments, and evidence-based interventions.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and organizational skills.
- Passion for making a meaningful impact on students' lives through effective communication support.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and a summary of your CFY goals to Madison Logan at [email protected] Please include "SLP CFY - Houston" in the subject line of your email.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Join our team and gain valuable experience as a Clinical Fellow in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP CFY) in the vibrant city of Houston, TX, and its surrounding areas!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement