We're hiring now! Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist-Clinical Fellowship near Tampa, Florida for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time contract position for the 2023-2024 school year. Email your resume to Katelyn at [email protected] or apply here to get started.
- Full-time position
- Caseload: K-12
- Supervision provided
- Direct and indirect work included
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Assessments, evaluations, therapy, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- 10 month assignment with renewal opportunities
Job type: full-time, contract, W2, school-based
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement