Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists! Soliant is working with a school near College Heights, CA, seeking an SLP to focus on evaluations throughout the district.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- K-8 school population
- Varying disabilities
- No more than 2 schools
- Complies with rules and regulations set forth by the school district, California Education Code, and Title V.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- California SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement