We are actively searching for a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist in a local nearby school district:
• Coosa, Georgia
• M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Must have active or be eligible for Georgia State Teaching License
• Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
• K-12 caseload
• Contract position
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with speech disorders
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s (Individualized Education Programs)
• Full Time Benefits offered
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive Salary
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please contact me if you have any questions. This position will close fast so apply now!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Farah Nathan | Travel Therapy Consultant | 770-407-1669
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement