Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
A school district in Crown Point, IN has a position open for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full-time for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Caseload: 75 students across all grade levels
- Provide speech language services, write goals and objectives, complete initial and re-eval assessments
- Supervise SLPA
- $45-50 hourly
- IN State License
- Masters of Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits – health, vision, and dental offered
Salary for this opening will be discussed and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
470.489.1825 / [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement