Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
A school district near Dayton, Indiana is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
The SLP will be working with students in grades from Preschool to High School. Candidates should have previous experience in the K-12 setting. All applicants must have an Indiana State License .
- School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload – Preschool to 12th grade
- Previous school-based experience preferred
- Negotiable pay rate
- Benefits packages offered
- Indiana State Speech Language Pathologist License
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
We are actively accepting applications and scheduling interviews. To be considered for this opening, please apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement