Speech Language Pathologist - Fall Semester of 2023 - Arlington Heights, IL
Arlington Heights, IL 9 days agoApply Now
A great school in the Arlington Heights, Illinois area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a early childhood school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in Speech Language Therapy
- Illinois Speech Language Pathologist License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 7:40am - 2:45pm Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to haley.tackett @soliant.com. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470-571-3884 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement