Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist - Early Childhood
Location: Near Glenview, IL
Position Type: Temporary (August 24, 2023 - December 22, 2023, with a transition day on January 8, 2024)
Hours: 7:40 a.m. - 2:45 p.m., Monday through Friday
Caseload: Approximately 38 students, ages 3 to 5
- Provide speech and language services to early childhood students.
- Conduct play-based evaluations to assess students' speech and language needs.
- Develop individualized education program (IEP) goals for students based on their communication needs.
- Collect and analyze data on students' progress towards their communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the early childhood setting.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Illinois state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with young children in an early childhood or preschool setting.
- Strong knowledge of play-based therapy techniques and early intervention strategies.
- Ability to write effective IEP goals and collect data on goal progress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, families, and team members.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement