Speech Language Pathologist for 22'-23' School Year near Chicago IL.
Chicago, IL 2 days agoApply Now
A school near Chicago, IL. is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term in the 22’- 23’ school year. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details, and apply below!
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Active Illinois SLP License
• Prior school experience preferred
• Caseload: K-12th
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
(770) – 882- 2011 [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement