Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Inverness, IL who enjoy working with students diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)! Soliant is working with a local school and is seeking a contract SLP to cover services for the remainder of the school year.
The candidate will be working with elementary school students in self-contained classrooms. Caseload numbers are low--currently 18 students--with an emphasis on enabling language development and communication through different levels of intervention.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Illinois SLP license
- PEL license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement