Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Position: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: South Bend
- W2 contract opportunity with benefits
- August 2023 - June 2024
- Full Time - 35+ hours
- Competitive Pay - starting at $38 per hour
- Working with K-12 students
- General education and Special needs students
- Participates in developing Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs as applicable to the educational setting.
- Develops a Plan of Care for Medicaid eligible Speech Language Impaired students, which may include specific instructions to students, parents, teachers, and other professionals on the interdisciplinary team.
- Identifies/selects appropriate materials and equipment for therapy.
- Establishes schedules for therapy sessions.
- Requests diagnostic and/or therapeutic assistance from Speech Language Impaired Resource Specialist and/or Diagnostician.
- Director would like to provide more information during interview.
- Must have Indiana speech language pathologist license
- Master's degree in communications disorders or similar.
Do you want to learn more about the interview process? Submit your resume below or Email Lindsey a copy of your updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement