Speech Language Pathologist for the 23/24 School Year - Kansas schools
Wichita, KS 16 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health has recently partnered with a school district located in Kansas that is now interviewing qualified Speech Language Pathologist to contract for the 2023/2024 school year. We are looking for a passionate SLP to provide full time services for school aged students.
CFY's are welcome to apply!
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Full time
- School or pediatric experience preferred
- Must have active KS SLP license or willing to obtain prior
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Hannah Lugo, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement