Soliant is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist opportunity in a school district near Frankfort Square, IL. They are offering full benefits and a Mon-Thu schedule. The position will be working with a K-8 caseload, apply today to be considered.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of Illinois.
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Send a resume to me personally at [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement