Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Near Colwich, KS
Position Type: Full-Time (38 hours per week), Full School Year
Speech-Language Pathologist with CCC or CFY (Supervision provided for CFY)
Caseload: K-8th grade
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students in a K-8th grade caseload.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills across educational settings.
- Work at three sites within the district, providing on-site therapy services.
- Benefit from a very supportive district environment.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- Kansas state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with children in a school-based setting, preferably with K-8th grade age groups.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with students, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide on-site therapy services.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement