Be the FIRST to Apply Today!
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Georgia.We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor. If you are interested in making lives better, check it out:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in GA
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Virtual candidates need tele-therapy and schools experience
- 37.5 hr. weekly
- School-year 2022-2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- - Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement